Managing the progress of your students is about to get a lot easier! TrackYourHours View is an institutional version of TrackYourHours that allows universities and clinical sites to manage the progress of their students.
TrackYourHours View provides the following functionality:
- View students by assigned site, supervisor or cohort.
- View individual student progress (totals and hours by category).
- View valid hours (hours after applying state regulations for supervision requirements, category maximums and category multipliers).
- View alerts for insufficient supervision and category maximums.
- Export data for analysis.
TrackYourHours View includes functionality for multiple roles:
- Institutional Administrator – These users can create, edit and remove groups, link and unlink students, and view reports. Used by an administrator at the university or clinical site.
- Group Administrator – These users have view only access. Used by Supervisors, Site Directors and Directors of Training.
- Student – These users can enter hours and view/generate reports and forms for their own hours.
Access to TrackYourHours View is provided free of charge to universities and clinical sites when their students are paid subscribers of TrackYourHours. TrackYourHours currently supports California MFT Interns and Trainees, Associate Social Workers & LPCC candidates.
To request information about TrackYourHours View, email [email protected]