Terms of Service
By using the TrackYourHours.com web sites (“Service”) and all services of Track Your Hours, LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Track Your Hours, LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.trackyourhours.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Track Your Hours, LLC prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Track Your Hours, LLC cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Accounts created with information that is deemed to be bogus will be immediately suspended.
- Your login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Track Your Hours, LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account per license type.
- Free trial accounts are provided to allow you to determine if the software will meet your needs. Your free trial account will expire after 30 days or when you log 1,000 hours (whichever comes first). If your free trial account expires you will not be able to enter or view hours until payment is submitted. A free trial account may NOT be used to generate forms that are signed and submitted to the BBS. If you want to produce forms to submit to the BBS you must pay for a subscription.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- An upgrade from the free trial to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first year immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed on a yearly or multi-year basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial years of service. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- All of your content will be deleted from the Service 30 days after cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Track Your Hours, LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Track Your Hours, LLC service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Track Your Hours, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modification to the Services and Prices
- Track Your Hours, LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change without notice.
- Track Your Hours, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Track Your Hours, LLC does not pre-screen Content, but Track Your Hours, LLC and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © Track Your Hours, LLC LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Track Your Hours, LLC.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Track Your Hours, LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Track Your Hours, LLC, or any other Track Your Hours, LLC service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Track Your Hours, LLC.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Track Your Hours, LLC does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Track Your Hours, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Track Your Hours, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Track Your Hours, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Track Your Hours, LLC and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Track Your Hours, LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be submitted via our contact form.
TrackYourHours | Track Your Hours, LLC