Do I need to submit a W2?

This entry was posted in Licensure FAQs (California MFT) on by .

For hours logged on or after January 1, 2010 interns must submit a W-2 or a letter from your employer confirming that you were a volunteer.  This requirement does not apply to hours earned as a trainee or to any hours earned as an intern prior to January 1, 2010.  (applies to California MFT candidates)

Start your free, 30-day trial today.

Get world-class support on your journey to licensure.

Start My Free Trial