What are the advantages of using TrackYourHours versus tracking your hours on paper?
- Simplicity – Entering hours into TrackYourHours is quick and easy. Using our mobile web app you can even log your hours on the go.
- BBS rules automatically applied – When you enter your hours into TrackYourHours the appropriate BBS rules are applied based on the date your hours were logged. Whether your hours are six days or six years old the software will apply the appropriate BBS rules and you will receive an alert if there is an issue.
- Know how many hours you can actually claim – The software reports your “recorded” hours (all of the hours you have entered) as well as your “valid” hours (the hours you can actually claim). You will know how many hours you have earned after applying category multipliers, supervision rules and category maximums.
- Accurate forms – TrackYourHours produces the paper forms provided by the BBS. Once you enter yours hours they are reported under the appropriate status and your weekly logs and Experience Verification Forms are populated with a click of your mouse.
- Security – When you enter hours into TrackYourHours the data are simultaneously written to three servers and the data are backed up nightly. Your hours are safe and secure.